- Responsible for planning and scheduling of manpower resources
- Lead the teams to achieve the operation KPIs and business goals
- Responsible for budgeting and managing the operation within budget
- Follow and implement the group related policies and regulations
- Stipulate action plans to consistently enhance the quality standards in the delivery of operational services
- Handle emergency operations incident
- Perform any other tasks as assigned by top management
- At least 10 years relevant experience of which 3 years at managerial level
- Self-motivated, strong in leadership, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese. Fluent in Mandarin is a must
Strategy/Planning, General Business
In 2015, HNA Group placed for the first time in the Global Fortune 500, ranking #464. In 2016, HNA Group ranked #353, climbing 111 positions in just one year!
Even as HNA Group has grown to become a large international corporation, it has maintained a stark commitment to strong CSR practices. One of HNA’s key CSR initiatives is HNA Brightness Action, which over the last 12 years has helped over 6000 cataract patients to regain their sight in regions including the Tibetan Plateau, Xinjiang, and Inner-Mongolia as well as Africa and Southeast Asia. In 2016, HNA Group initiated the Nepal World Culture Heritage Program with UNESCO, and worked with UNICEF on the Love Gift Program. To date, HNA Group has donated over RMB 10 billion in charity.