Looking for advice

Jared

Hello community.

I'll be travelling to Hainan at the end of March to do some research, can anyone help me with some questions?

What are the most popular tourist destinations on Hainan Island, and why are they so popular?

Where can I find the current government policies and regulations related to tourism and foreign investment in the tourism industry in Hainan?

Can anyone recommend any local guides or consultants who can help me navigate the language and cultural differences while doing business in Hainan?

Will there be any local networking events or associations where I can meet other investors and business professionals in the tourism industry in Hainan, ideally during the last week in March?

Thank you for your help.

Jared
TropicalHainan
Site Admin

Hello Jared,
The most popular tourist destinations would include, Sanya, popular for its beaches and luxury resorts with Yalong Bay probably the most famous beach. Also, Nanshan Temple near Sanya, Nanshan Temple is one of the largest Buddhist temples in China and a popular cultural attraction for tourists.

Wuzhizhou Island off the coast of Hainan is a popular destination for water sports enthusiasts, with scuba diving, snorkeling, and jet skiing. The island also has a scenic nature reserve and several restaurants and shops.

Haikou is the capital of Hainan Island and has a lot of cultural attractions including Old Town, Hainan Tropical Wildlife Park and Botanical Garden, and Qilou Old Street, a historic commercial district known for its architecture and street food.

Wuzhishan is another area popular for rainforest retreats and parks
TropicalHainan
Site Admin

You can check out our Free Trade Policies page viewforum.php?f=37

Also
https://www.tropicalhainan.com/invest-i ... -industry/

Hainan Provincial Government: The official website of the Hainan Provincial Government (http://en.hainan.gov.cn) provides information on government policies and regulations related to tourism and foreign investment. The site also has links to relevant government agencies and departments.
TropicalHainan
Site Admin

Regarding local consultants, I can recommend Hainan Relo, I'll PM you with the details. I'm not aware of any networking events specifically for the tourism industry but I'll keep an eye out for anything and let you know.
Jared

TropicalHainan wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 11:49 pm Hello Jared,
The most popular tourist destinations would include, Sanya, popular for its beaches and luxury resorts with Yalong Bay probably the most famous beach. Also, Nanshan Temple near Sanya, Nanshan Temple is one of the largest Buddhist temples in China and a popular cultural attraction for tourists.

Wuzhizhou Island off the coast of Hainan is a popular destination for water sports enthusiasts, with scuba diving, snorkeling, and jet skiing. The island also has a scenic nature reserve and several restaurants and shops.

Haikou is the capital of Hainan Island and has a lot of cultural attractions including Old Town, Hainan Tropical Wildlife Park and Botanical Garden, and Qilou Old Street, a historic commercial district known for its architecture and street food.

Wuzhishan is another area popular for rainforest retreats and parks
Ok, thanks, well received. Let me unpack all this first and I'll revert if I have further questions.
Thanks for your Help.