1 post • Page 1 of 1
Required materials for application of a residence permit for foreigners in Hainan Island, China
Required documents (photocopies must be A4 size)
1. Foreign visa application form
2. A 2-inch photo on a white background with photo data barcode attached (this can be attained at the visa office. The photo with bar code is authorised by the Exit - Entry Administration Bureau of Hainan Provincial Public Security Department (PSB).
The photo is to be taken without glasses or facial accessories.
3. The applicant’s passport (original and photocopy, the photocopy to include: information page, current valid visa page and entry stamp for the last entry into China)
4. Application form (stamped with the official seal of the unit)
5. Copy of the unit registration certificate (stamped with the official seal of the unit)
6. “Accommodation registration certificate” issued by the police station
7. If you are late in applying for a work visa, you will need to provide a description of your situation before you can apply and a letter of commitment to comply with Chinese laws and regulations (with the official seal of the unit).
Click HERE to REGISTER