China Council for the Promotion of International Trade (CCPIT) and China Chamber of International Commerce (CCOIC) are pleased to invite you to attend the International Forum on Free Trade Zones Development to be held on May 21-22, 2019 in Haikou City, Hainan Province.
Today’s world is experiencing a new round of profound development, transformation and readjustment.
Increasingly-closed ties among nations require better trade facilitation, and consequently more free trade zones are being established. However, unilateralism and protectionism are also on the rise, along with many intensified instabilities, uncertainties, risks and challenges, impeding the multilateralism and free trade.
Aimed at adapting to the new trend of economic globalization and further promoting free trade, the forum will be themed with “Creating Better Business Environment, Achieving New Heights of Free Trade” and featured some certain issues of general concerns.
May 21-22, 2019
May 20th 2019 (Monday)
All day for Registration
May 21st 2019(Tuesday)
09:00-09:45 Opening ceremony
- Speech by leader of Ministry of Commerce, China
- Speech by leader of People’s Government of Hainan Province
- Speech by Leader of China Council of for the Promotion of International Trade
- Keynote Speech
09:45-10:45 Plenary Session I: Higher-level Opening-up: Internationalization and Facilitation
10:45-11:00 Tea Break
11:00-12:00 Plenary Session II: Better Business Environment: Fairness and Legalization
14:30-15:30 Parallel Session I:
- Seminar I: FTZs’ Development Opportunities under Belt and Road Initiative
- Seminar II: Enrich and Embrace FTA’s Service Trade
15:30-16:00 Tea Break
16:00-17:00 Parallel Session II:
- Seminar III: Financial Innovation Accelerate FTZs’ Progress
- Seminar IV: FTZs’ Diversities and Local Features
18:00-20:30 Gala Dinner
May 22nd 2019 (Wednesday)
09:30-11:30 FTZs’ Construction and Development Round Table Conference
09:30-11:30 Business Match Making
11:40-11:50 Closing Ceremony
Afternoon Business Tour