Sanya Yazhou Bay Science and Technology Park Investment Guide
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 280
- Joined: Tue May 18, 2021 5:36 am
Hainan Key Industrial parks and Investment Guide; Sanya Yazhou Bay Science and Technology Park Investment Guide
Yazhou Bay Science and Technology City is located in the west of Sanya city, adjacent to the two famous scenic spots of Nanshan Cultural Tourism Zone and Sanya Dongtian Park. The planned area of the science and technology city is 26.1 square kilometers, and it consists of five parts: Nanfan Science and Technology City, Deep-sea Science and Technology City, University City, Nanshan Harbor, and the Global Transfer Base for Animal and Plant Germplasm Resources.
As an important part of the 12 pilot projects of Hainan province, the city is committed to building a high-tech society based on openness and innovation, flourishing industries, cultural confidence and green energy, thus building a national deep-sea science and technology innovation center, “Nanfan Silicon Valley” and a place where industry, university, research and city are deeply integrated.
The Deep-sea Science and Technology City takes the research, development and application of deep sea science and technology as its leading industry, and general science and technology and the marine supporting industry as its coordinated industry. Nanfan Science and Technology City takes Nanfan scientific research as its basic industry, seed industry technology as its core industry, and tropical agricultural science as its characteristic industry. The University City centers on the marine and agricultural research industries. The Global Transfer Base for Animal and Plant Germplasm Resource base focuses on the introduction of global animal, plant, and microbial germplasm resources.
To date, more than 40 enterprises and institutions such as the Chinese Academy of Sciences, the Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences, CITIC Agriculture and Longping High Technologies have successfully signed contracts with Nanfan Science and Technology City.
Enterprises and institutions such as CSSC, CSIC, China Merchants Industry, China Geological Survey, and the South China Sea Institute of Oceanology, Chinese Academy of Sciences have been stationed one after another in Deep-sea Science and Technology City.
Famous universities such as Shanghai Jiaotong University, the Ocean University of China, China Agricultural University, Zhejiang University, Wuhan University of Technology, and Harbin Engineering University have successively signed strategic cooperation agreements and gradually settled in order to realize the rapid accumulation of advanced and sophisticated deep-sea technologies.
1. Subsidies for purchasing R&D equipment for research platforms:
For enterprises that meet the requirements, subsidies (including the cost of imported equipment directly related to the seed industry) will be granted according to 40 percent of the investment in the R&D of the equipment, to a maximum of 2 million yuan ($0.31 million).
2. Award for Innovation andEntrepreneurship Competition:
After the first, second, and third prizes in the designated national competitions are determined, one-off awards of three million, two million, and one million yuan will be given respectively.
3. National Hi-tech Enterprises Settlement Award:
On top of the rewards of Hainan province and Sanya city for immigration to high-tech enterprises, an additional reward of 1 million yuan will be granted.
4. Award for First Recognition of National High-tech Enterprises:
For enterprises that meet the requirements, an additional reward of 500,000 yuan will be granted on the basis of the rewards given to high-tech enterprises by Hainan province and Sanya city.
5. R&D Award for High-techEnterprises:
For those businesses that enjoyed Sanya's R&D subsidy for high-tech enterprises in the previous year, 10 percent of the subsidy will be granted. The maximum will be not more than 500,000 yuan.
6. Encouraging the Development of Agricultural Science and Technology Enterprises (Small Giant of Agricultural Science and Technology) Award, 10 selected annually:
A one-time reward of 50,000 yuan is given to each enterprise.
7. An award recognizing high-quality and high-efficiency varieties in the introduction of new aquatic varieties, improving andexpanding indigenous varieties, and raising high-quality and high-efficiency seedlings:
1) Subsidies shall be granted at a rate not exceeding 50 percent of the actual cost of introduction, and the cumulative amount of subsidy shall not exceed 2 million yuan.
2) Subsidies shall be given for high-quality and high-efficiency seedling varieties, meeting the actual cultivation area of indoor seedling raising not less than 200 square meters or a water body of seedling raising not less than 200 cubic meters, and if the intermediate breeding index of seedlings at sea meets theevaluation requirements, a one-time subsidy shall be given. The maximum is not more than 3 million yuan.
8. Stock Talent Award:
1) No more than 50 "Yazhou Bay Professionals" are selected annually, and 50,000 yuan is awarded to each person.
2) One "Gold Medal Yazhou Bay Professional" is selected and awarded 1 million yuan.
Click HERE to DOWNLOAD THE GUIDE
Click HERE to REGISTER
What are the Forms of foreign investment in the Hainan Free Trade Port?
1 post • Page 1 of 1