About the Job
One of our clients- an international luxury hotel located in Sanya City, China (a famous and attractive tourism destination) is looking for management trainees (2 Years Program) Detail as follow:
What you will do:
• Responsible for the relevant goals and responsibilities when exposure to relevant functions. (F&B, Front Office etc.)
• Taking roles and responsibilities when assigned to the relevant function.
• Arrange appointments and meetings for relevant function and take meeting minutes and ensure that appropriate documentation is in place.
• As the management trainee, complete all learning programs, mentoring and coaching sessions, project based learning and other development activities.
What you bring to the table:
• Fluent in English and speaking Mandarin is preferred.
• Fresh graduates in hotel management related majors or with 2-3 years of working experience is also consider.
What we offer:
• Monthly payment ranges from 5500-6000RMB. Perfect candidates can negotiate.
• Overtime allowance
• Accommodation and Meals
• Well- equipped Facilities
• Shuttle bus service
• Rapid career advancement
• A collaborative environment where diversity is celebrated.
• Work with some of the most talented people in the industry
Jing Wang (Phoebe)