The organizing committee of the Hainan International Tourism and Food Expo announced that the 2022 (8th) Hainan International Tourism and Food Expo will be held on December 1st.
It will be held at the Hainan International Convention and Exhibition Centre and will run until the 4th.
Compared with last year’s exhibition, the 8th Hainan International Tourism and Food Expo will be expanded to include;
- The 2022 China International Catering Industry Development Summit,
- The Hainan Cuisine Innovation and Appreciation Exchange,
- The 2022 China Tourism and Food Competition,
- The 2022 China International Catering E-commerce Festival,
- The 2022 “New Products, New Channels” Food Trade Procurement Matching Fair,
- The 2022 International Food and Beverage New Products Promotion Fair,
- The 2022 Hainan International Tourism and Food Expo Annual Recommended Food Tourism Restaurant,
- The 2022 Hainan Top Chef Skills Exchange, and more.
As a large-scale tourism and food exhibition, the Hainan International Tourism and Food Expo has been successfully held seven times. It is understood that there were 10,800 international standard booths in the first seven expos, with a total of 1.78 million visitors, 42,000 professional buyers, 256 supply and demand meetings, promotion meetings and trade fairs. The on-site transaction volume was about 1.756 billion yuan, and the on-site contract signing was 5.961 billion yuan.
Related article: Step by step guide to ordering food using Mei tuan
If you would like to make a comment, compliment or complaint about any aspect of living or working in Hainan Island, we’d love to hear from you. We pass all communications on to the relevant services. Please keep it polite and to the point.