Personnel from non-epidemic-related areas who come (or return) to Hainan, can check-in with a green health code and other prevention control procedures, it is not mandatory to require a negative nucleic acid certificate.
People from epidemic areas who come (or return) to Hainan, require a negative nucleic acid certification once within 48 hours.
Adjustments of prevention and control measures for incoming (returning) personnel:
- Before returning to Hainan, people from non-epidemic areas shall go through boarding or other procedures with a green health code, and a nucleic acid negative certificate is not required.
- For people from epidemic areas, before coming to Hainan, a nucleic acid negative certificate is required once within 48 hours.
- All people who come (return) to Hainan are required to take temperature measurements, scan location codes, check health code and itinerary cards, and proceed through landing inspection and release.
Immigration prevention and control measures (returning from outside China) changed from “14 + 7” to “10 + 4 + 3”, that is 10 days of centralised isolation, 4 days of home isolation observation and 3 days of home health monitoring, if you do not have a home in Hainan, arrangements will be made.
The notice requires that all cities, counties and units must resolutely implement the “nine prohibitions” requirements of the joint prevention and control mechanism of the State Council, to prevent simplification and a “one-size-fits-all” approach.
The “nine prohibitions” for epidemic prevention and control include:
1. It is not allowed to expand the scope of travel restriction from medium and high-risk areas to other areas at will.
2. It is not allowed to take restrictive measures such as compulsory isolation for personnel from low-risk areas.
3. It is not allowed to arbitrarily extend the control time of medium and high-risk areas, or closed and controlled areas.
4. It is not allowed to arbitrarily expand the scope of risk personnel who take isolation and control measures.
5. It is not allowed to extend or prolong the isolation and health monitoring time of risk personnel.
6. It is not allowed to refuse medical services for patients with acute and critical illness and who need regular diagnosis and treatment on the basis of epidemic prevention and control.
7. It is not allowed to enforce isolation measures for college students who meet the requirements of leaving school and returning home.
8. It is not allowed to set up epidemic prevention checkpoints at will and restrict the passage of qualified passengers and truck drivers and passengers.
9. It is not allowed to arbitrarily close places in low-risk areas in order to ensure normal production and life.