Recently, the number of newly diagnosed cases in Hainan province has remained consistently low, and the number of discharged patients has increased significantly.
However if work place prevention and control measures are not in place, it is possible that epidemic fluctuations may occur in the future.
Prevention and control recommendations are as follows:
1. The prevention and control departments at all levels shall strengthen epidemic monitoring and related prevention and control measures after the resumption of work.
In particular, enterprises in key areas such as Haikou and Sanya should increase their prevention and control efforts.
2. Try to work flexibly, prohibit parties and large gatherings, implement a staggered meal system, keep the work and living environment clean, try to reduce overcrowding of personnel, and improve ventilation.
Common questions and answers regarding the Qr code system
Question 1: Hainan launched a Health Code system on February 18th. Can you tell us more about the situation?
A: (1) what is the Hainan qr Health Code?
The qr Health Code system introduced in Hainan Province is a personal two-dimensional qr code which is generated based on health data declared by residents or those returning to work, in combination with information comparison and verification by epidemic prevention big data.
(2) What is the significance of the “three colors” for the Hainan qr Health Code?
For those with a green qr code, it signifies that there are no symptoms at present. According to local management requirements, you simply need to perform a temperature check, show your qr code and you’re good to go.
Because the yellow and red codes do not meet the criteria for you to be outside according to epidemic control, you must have a green code before you can go out normally.
(3) What’s the difference between the green, yellow and red codes?
The Health Code system is divided into red, yellow and green codes.
1. When passing through access or checkpoints to your workplace, people with a green code can present their code and go to work normally.
Personnel with red or yellow codes must be isolated according to regulations, when conditions are met, the codes will turn green.
2. In principle, people with a “red code” are requested to delay returning to Hainan. Those with a “yellow code” shall be subject to home or centralized isolation observation as required. People with a “green code” can move about normally after the code is displayed and temperature is measured.
(4) How do I apply for a green Health Code?
The user does not have a Health Code by default, please apply for it through the government service app, government affairs big data public account, Yecheng Minyun, Alipay, WeChat scan code, make a daily health check-in, and the system will automatically provide you with your health information and assign health codes according to your health information.
(It is currently available only for Chinese ID card holders, not passport holders. We will provide more information on this in a follow up post, as it becomes available).
(5) How does the red / yellow code turn green?
People with a red or yellow code must register their health information for 14 consecutive days, meet the relevant conditions before their codes will turn green.
(6) What’s the function and role of the Hainan Health Code?
The Hainan Health Code can be applied and promoted in multiple scenarios to improve work efficiency and control quality. It can be used in management scenarios such as on-site inspections by staff, on-site inspections of business units, a troad traffic checkpoints, for fever diagnosis and purchase of medicine.
It can be used to scan the personal Health Code of the public to achieve contactless collection of information, convenient filling in of reports, and for data sharing and utilization which is conducive to quickly completing epidemic prevention work.
(7) What is the scope of the Hainan Health Code?
The Hainan Health Code is applicable to those who are in Hainan and those who are coming to Hainan.
(8) In which scenarios could you be asked for your Health Code?
During the epidemic prevention and control period, the Health Code can be used as an electronic passport for work, studying and living in Hainan.
When a code is requested, please display it and cooperate with the inspection. In addition, the health code can also be used in hospitals, pharmacies, and enterprises to resume work and resume production.
(9) What is the significance of the Health Code with regards to return to work?
Through the Health Code system it’s possible to determine the real-time health status of employees, effectively arrange work for staff, and reduce the risk of epidemic transmission caused by aggregation; at the same time, it is also conducive to effectively assess the risk of an enterprise resuming operations.
The Health Code system will make it easier to strike the right balance between epidemic prevention and control and the return of enterprises to operations and the orderly development of society and the economy.
(10) Where do I register to view the Health Code?
The Health Code system is available on the Hainan government service app, Hainan government affairs big data public account, Yecheng Minyun, Alipay and other platforms. Citizens can scan codes through various channels such as Alipay, Yecheng Minyun APP, WeChat, and mobile browser. Sign in to use.
(11) Is the Health Code only used by locals in Hainan? Can it be used by people from other provinces?
The health registration function is an online report of the health status of the individual. Whether a local resident, a person returning to Hainan from outside the province, or a person from Hubei, they can perform an independent health check-in registration using the health registration functions.
(12) What do I do if I encounter a problem using the Health Code?
Citizens can call the Hainan 12345 government service hotline to inquire about Health Code related issues.
Tropicalhainan.com launched it’s official WeChat account, scan the Qr code to keep up to date with news, sports, entertainment, travel, opinion and more.