1. “Accommodation Registration Certificate” issued by the police station (original and photocopy).
2. A 2-inch color photo with a white background (without a hat, the applicant needs to take a photo on the spot, without glasses or accessories, it can be taken at the photo booth in the reception hall).
3. Applicant’s passport (original and photocopy, the photocopy must include: information page, current valid visa page and entry stamp page for the most recent entry into China.
4. Unit application form (please refer to the example), and affix with the official seal of the unit
5. Foreigner’s work permit and Haikou Foreign Experts Bureau’s decision to grant administrative license (obtained from the Foreign Experts Bureau, original and copy).
6. Health check-up certificate (no check-up is required for extension or job change in the province, address: Hainan International Travel Health Care Center, No. 175 Binhai Avenue, Tel: 68651113)
7. A copy of the company’s business license or the school’s permit and legal person certificate (public schools do not need to provide a school permit) (copy with the official seal of the unit)
8. Company registration documents (for the company which applies for the first time, with stamp on it)；
9. Foreigners who entered China without holding the required “Z” or “R” visa issued by the Chinese consulate in their country are required to write a statement on why they don’t hold a “Z” visa to apply for work-type residence permit (please refer to the example) and stamp it.
Related article: Haikou International Talent Home opens
If you would like to make a comment, compliment or complaint about any aspect of living or working in Hainan Island, we’d love to hear from you. We pass all communications on to the relevant services. Please keep it polite and to the point.