In order to effectively eliminate hidden dangers, stop the spread of the epidemic as soon as possible, and effectively protect the lives and health of the general public, it has been decided by the Municipal Epidemic Prevention and Control Headquarters that from 6:00 a.m. to 20:00 p.m. on August 11th, 2022, the city will implement Temporary global static management, the relevant matters are hereby announced as follows:
1. Strict personnel flow management. All citizens must strictly abide by the static management regulations, and all townships, villages, and communities must implement closed management, and in principle, only one entrance and exit to be used.
In the static management area, except for nucleic acid testing, medical rescue, emergency rescue, urban supply protection, garbage disposal, administrative law enforcement and other staff, all citizens will not go out, drive, gather together, or enter public places (public areas) unless necessary.
Do not enter other villages or communities. Those who have urgent medical needs such as critically ill patients or pregnant women can go out with the approval of the village (community) administration.
2. Strict management of key units. In addition to staff who undertake the task of epidemic prevention, all bureaus, and institutions at all levels in the city, report to the community where they live, and fully participate in the community epidemic prevention work and community services.
Key enterprises strictly implement the main responsibility of prevention and control, maintain normal production and implement closed management under the premise of doing a good job in epidemic prevention and control.
Except for key enterprises and public service enterprises such as water, electricity, fuel, oil, gas, communications, sanitation, grain, meat and vegetable supply that guarantee citizens’ lives and the basic operation of the city, all enterprises will work from home.
Except for farmer’s markets, supermarkets, pharmacies, hospitals, catering enterprises (only providing express delivery services) and other necessities of life, which continue to operate under the premise of strictly implementing epidemic prevention and control measures, other public places and stores are temporarily closed for business.
3. Implement traffic control. Buses, taxis and online car Hailing will be suspended to ensure the basic operation of the city and the passage of vehicles related to epidemic prevention and control.
4. Strictly implement personal responsibility. All citizens should do a good job in personal protection, participate in nucleic acid testing according to the prescribed time, correctly wear masks before leaving home for nucleic acid testing, keep a distance of more than 1 meter when queuing up, and return home immediately after nucleic acid testing.
In case of fever, cough, sore throat, diarrhoea or other symptoms, they should take the initiative to report to the village (neighbourhood) committee, and actively cooperate in the implementation of prevention and control measures.
Anyone who disobeys management, participates in mass gathering activities or gathers people to make trouble, the public security bureau will deal with it strictly according to law; serious problems will be investigated for legal responsibility.
5. Guarantee the supply of citizens’ home life. Market supervision, commerce and other relevant departments and supply guarantee companies ensure sufficient supply of daily necessities and stable prices.
Each district, town, street, and community (village) has established a dedicated service guarantee team, and the 12345 government service hotline has set up a special seat to respond to citizens’ demands in a timely manner.
This announcement will be adjusted in a timely manner according to the epidemic prevention and control situation, and matters not covered will be notified separately.
Haikou Epidemic Prevention and Control Headquarters
August 10th, 2022
Related article: A Letter to All Foreign Experts and Friends in Hainan
If you would like to make a comment, compliment or complaint about any aspect of living or working in Hainan Island, we’d love to hear from you. We pass all communications on to the relevant services. Please keep it polite and to the point.